Hello and Happy Hump-day!
I love How-to-Wednesdays and to share my favorite food with all of you. It like to try new recipes, especially when they are healthy. Even better, I know all the ingredients in it and they taste good! And everybody loves chocolate. I was addicted to Kinderriegel when I was pregnant with my son. I could literally eat an entire box of them in one day. Sick! I searched for better, healthier choices to satisfy my chocolate craving and I found this amazing praline recipe that I would like to share with you today. Enjoy!
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 40g coconut oil
- 60g Haselnusscreme (German brand: Rapunzel)
- 15g Almondcreme
- 20g Agave sirup or honey
- 10g Carob-powder
- 1/2 TL cinnamon
- 1 TL Vanilla powder
- Melt the coconut oil
- Whisk haselnutcreme, almondcreme and Agave sirup (or honey) and melted coconut oil in a bowl until smooth
- Add carob, cinnamon and vanilla powder. Whisk everything until smooth
- Fill cream in praline form and put in freezer for approximately 30 minutes
- Then keep pralines in a tupperware box in fridge. Enjoy!
I used real vanilla because the flavor is so much better.