I want to share a new bread recipe today. This bread is amazing, nutritious, healthy, gluten-free and is so simple to make. I first heard about it on Florian Sauer’s Facebook page and make sure you check out his website too. He is amazing and has a plethora of recipes and health tips and is a raw food coach.
Serving Size: 2-3
15 minPrep Time
60 minTotal Time
- 145g buckwheat (Buchweizen)
- 65g almonds (Mandeln)
- 135g sunflower seeds (Sonnenblumenkerne)
- 90g Linseeds (Leinsamen)
- 4 Tbs Psyllium husk (Flohsamenschalen)
- 2-3 Tbs Chia seeds
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- 350ml warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- bread seasoning
- 1 Tbs honey
- Mix the buckwheat, almonds and sunflower seeds separately in a mixer.
- I did not mix the linseeds simply because they are so tiny and I love to have them as a whole in the bread
- Put everything in a bowl
- Add the Linseed, Psyllium husk and chia seeds
- Add Coconut oil, water, salt, bread seasoning and honey
- Kneel until dough is soft and does not stick to your fingers
- Let dough rest in bowl and covered with a towel for 2-3 hours. I put the dough on the oven or a heater
- After, kneel again and form into loaf
- Put bread on baking sheet and baking tray
- Bake for 30min at 175 degrees, then turn the bread on the other side for 30 minutes
- Done! Enjoy! And you know what is in it 😉
- You can be creative when baking this bread. Add cumin, anis, fennel, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds... whatever you have! Psyllium husk should always be added because it makes the bread softer.
Here three interesting documentaries that are worth seeing. Enjoy!
Do you bake your own break? Do you have a great recipe that you would like to share? I would love to hear your comments.
And this one.
Thank you for reading my blog.