I usually sleep pretty well but there are just some of those weird nights. Cannot sleep? Find out what I do when counting sheep just does not cut it.
3. Recollection of recent mistakes
4. Neighborhood Watch. Across, there is a teenage music student who is very sweet, a couple who seem to fight about every single thing on this planet, and an elderly couple who watch Sissi movies and have breakfasts half-naked every Saturday and Sunday.
6. Realisation that this could last awhile
8. Taking notes
10. Wait, Is It Lying or Laying?
12. Anticipation of tomorrow’s mistakes and extreme tiredness
13. Pillow and blanket adjustment
14. Inventory of personal faults and mistakes
18. Evaluation of prior caffeine intake
19. Meme remembrance
20. Controlled deep breathing
21. Turning to find the ultimate sleeping position
22. Another cup of tea
23. Corona-Anxiety (the new normal)
24. Debate with nemesis (Win)
27. Wondering what acquaintances I never, ever think of during the day are up to
31. Debate with nemesis (Loss)
33. Awareness of skull inside face
34. Conception of next major creative work
35. Imagined stardom
36. Writing this article
37. Acceptance while considering chocolate
38. Turn CALM App back on
39. Wait, is this a dream?
40. More anxiety
41. Clock avoidance
42. Considering to buy a white noise machine
43. Acceptance. Again.
44. Sex with nemesis (Tie)
45. Searching for sleep aid (Unsuccessful)
46. Maybe a disease?
47. WebMD Search and Dr. Google
49. Should I just get up?
50. Mild Hallucinations
51. Listening to noises outside
53. Thinking about last night’s discussion, get up, smile nevertheless and go to work.